Friday, February 17, 2012

Guilt-free Friday!

Hi hii kids! Happy Friday! Are you getting into anything fun this long weekend? Taylor and I loaded up the car and are headed west for a few days. To be honest, it has been a long week and this afternoon I found myself feeling pretty tired and a little defeated. It happens, but I'm certain a change of scenery will give me a change of perspective. We have super fun plans for tomorrow, but I think I'm going to hold out the details until next week! How's that for a cliffhanger? I hope it is beautiful wherever you are, and I look forward to catching you on the flip side!

Hey, it's ok...

... if 4 hours in the car justifies the consumption of 4000 calories worth of junk food. (personal faves: nacho cheese bugles and cheddar & sour cream ruffles. I'm partial to snax that turn your fingers orange. Yum.)

... if the right striped sweater (or a Starbucks cup in hand) makes you instantly feel more fashionable.

... to rationalize purchasing excessive amounts of Girl Scout cookies because "it's for a good cause." (8 boxes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails